The Point....

The point of this site is to scour the internet for the best or worst items depending on your perspective of suburban middle class white girls that have embraced ghetto thug culture. These items can include pictures, videos, quotes and so much more. The items can be dance videos, party poses, television shows, and internet websites like Myspace. I hope you enjoy your stay and get a chuckle or two at daddy's little angel imitating MTV If you have any pictures you'd like to share email me at Bluedice0003@insightbb.com and i'll be sure to put it up....

Monday, June 4, 2007

G-G-G G unit


I love this picture, not because I actually know one of the girls, but because there are heart balloons in the background and some random happy chic... These two are just too gangsta for me... I'm shuttering as I type this.... The 40s that they just jacked a foo for is probably below the picture along with their dignity... I expected more from her...

No comments: